For further information please contact our Human Ressource team at 021-391 2935 (hunting).
* PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure, Tbk never impose any charge or fee in all our recruitment processes.
Vacant Position :
- Male, min age 25.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/
Astronautics) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in develop CAMP (MPD, MRB, AC 120-16) and reliability program
- Understand Continuing Airworthiness (AD, SB/ASB, Mod Inform)
- Prepare and review fleet Engine Condition Trend Monitoring (ECTM)
- Familiar with JSUM (Jeppesen Service Update Manager)
- Having experience using M'ARMS/HUMS for RW (preferable EC Series )
- Able to perform liaision and justification for maintenance taskcard, daily trouble and A/C Performance
- Understanding CASR and other Aviation Standard regulation
- Having experience with Aircraft and Component Performance Report
- Score min. 400 (TOEIC) or 450 (TOEFL)
- Familiar with AUTOCAD
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.