Career - Legal Staff
1. Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Law major.
2. Have minimum 2 years experiences at the same field, preferably in public listed company (PT Tbk).
3. Fluent in English and Indonesian both oral & written.
4. Preferably have experience in Corporate Secretary of PT Tbk.
5. Good understanding of company law, capital market law, agrarian (land) law, mining law and preferably have experience conducting legal due diligence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Draft, review and/or revise each contract, correspondence, etc in timely manner in PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure Tbk, subsidiary company and group.
2. Draft, review and/or revise each contract, correspondence, etc in Indonesian & English.
3. Conduct legal research and draft legal advice.
4. Coordinate with the related party (internally and externally) in each project of Corporate Secretary & Legal division (general meeting of shareholders, legal due diligence, corporate action, sale and purchase, leasing, etc)
5. Provide reports and conduct reports to the authorized institution (Financial Services Authority, Indonesia Stock Exchange, etc)
6. Act as PIC in documentation (filling) for all documents in Corporate Secretary & Legal division (hard copy & soft copy).
Career - Engineering Specialist
For further information please contact our Human Ressource team at 021-391 2935 (hunting).
* PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure, Tbk never impose any charge or fee in all our recruitment processes.
Vacant Position :
- Male, min age 25.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/
Astronautics) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in develop CAMP (MPD, MRB, AC 120-16) and reliability program
- Understand Continuing Airworthiness (AD, SB/ASB, Mod Inform)
- Prepare and review fleet Engine Condition Trend Monitoring (ECTM)
- Familiar with JSUM (Jeppesen Service Update Manager)
- Having experience using M'ARMS/HUMS for RW (preferable EC Series )
- Able to perform liaision and justification for maintenance taskcard, daily trouble and A/C Performance
- Understanding CASR and other Aviation Standard regulation
- Having experience with Aircraft and Component Performance Report
- Score min. 400 (TOEIC) or 450 (TOEFL)
- Familiar with AUTOCAD
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.